GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
How the f*** do they ignore that high stick? f*** sakes. I don't understand the calls. At all. Janmark almost get murdered from behind. Play on.
Nuge lightly brushes some p***yes shoulder. PENALTY.
Hyman highsticked right in front of the net. I see nothing.

I said I wouldn't complain but it's actually f***ing insane how bad this is and the lack of consistency is appalling. f*** you Bettman. Best officials in any sport? What a f***ing joke.

/rant

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Well PK wasn’t going to stay 100% forever. Nice to see it rebound and stop that second one though. Let’s start another huge PK streak.

Reactions: TB12

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Say something about the f***ing officiating post game. Whining about it works, they f***ing whined and they get every call.

There is no value in taking the high road for f*** sakes. How many years of this shit do we have to endure as we sit back and take it?
They never say anything. They don't even argue calls from the bench.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
How the f*** do they ignore that high stick? f*** sakes. I don't understand the calls. At all. Janmark almost get murdered from behind. Play on.

I said I wouldn't complain but it's actually f***ing insane how bad this is and the lack of consistency is appalling. f*** you Bettman. Best officials in any sport? What a f***ing joke.

/rant
Like. Yeh it’s a joke. Rant on brother.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
At least 6-7 totally ignored calls going in Oilers favor, only 1 called. PP is too good and they can't have that winning series. I'd be calling out these refs if this shit continues all game.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
They call that weak hold. But won’t call a high stick.

Leagues a joke. As usual.
Stauffer called out Holland last game. Said the Oilers hired Holland for his relationships- where are they? If he is so respected why are the oilers getting no calls.

Reactions: ujju2

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
I swear to god, I counted 6 penalties that was not called by the ***hole zebras. 1st min Leon was tripped, Too many men, Slash on Ekholm, Myers boarding on Holloway, Bouchard was tripped and Hyman was high sticked in the last 5 seconds.
Someone needs to take the fine, this was very one sided that period, and they callled weak calls against the oilers

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Idk. Sorry was random
Haha all good just making sure.
I generally dont like the way swedish forwards play. My favorite player growing up was Peter Forsberg, should tell you something.
Became an Oilers fan fairly recently 7-8 years ago, Klefbom was from my hometown, and then I became mesmerized by McDavid and Draisaitl and am now totally invested in seeing them raise the cup. They need to.

• Love
Reactions: 29Beast97Mode

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Playoff reffing activated, I really didn't think this series matters to the NHL other than wouldn't you rather Mcdavid moving on? The betting lines favored the Oilers though so....

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Good period overall, still need way more to the net, need way more will to get to the middle of the ice.

Darnell was still a f***ing disaster. I could have strangled him after he followed up getting pinned for a shift by deciding to rip a cross ice pass and miss it for icing as he was 3 feet from the red line with nobody in front of him.

The guy is a complete f***ing moron and has to be managed that way.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007

/rant
He wants to see McDrai in the AMERICAN Market

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Stauffer called out Holland last game. Said the Oilers hired Holland for his relationships- where are they? If he is so respected why are the oilers getting no calls.
Damn. Did he? Bobs got a point. And every time we need Holland to do some politicking for us, he just lays down like a doormat and lets the League do whatever the f*** they want against us.

Reactions: Skar and TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad