GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
A lot of greasy goals in the 2nd, Drai's mini shift didn't look good at all.. Probably time to get f***ed up on painkillers..

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
EDM needs to play more like it's the playoffs because they aren't right now. They are just lucky their goalie is so damn bad tonight. lol

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This isn’t f***ing hard. We just did it in Game 4 and 5 against the Kings.

Stop rimming it around the wall in the d zone, stop trying to hit f***ing stretch passes, stop blind passing, and at this point stop passing in general because we’re firing bullets in our feet with them.

Punt the puck to the f***ing neutral zone and be in the right spot. Beating ourselves for f*** sakes.
The Oilers played very passively in those games against the Kings also. I don't know what happened after Game 3 of that series but the Oilers have sort of been going through the motions since then, flu bug going around?

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Awful period by EDM despite scoring a bunch. Their goalie was just brutal. I'm more concerned about Drai being out and how bad they look in their own zone. Passive and not putting in enough hard work.
We are getting shit on analytically which kind of matches the eye test 5v5. We were a step behind LA 5v5 and we are a few behind Vancouver. If Vancouver had an NHL goalie in net we would be in trouble. Have to win before Demko is healthy.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
McLeod and Nurse

quite literally the McLeod classic

Him and Nurse on the ice at the same time gives me anxiety
McLeod is actually really good at shot suppression. Nurse is really good at allowing tons of shots on net. McLeod is what Nurse needs.

Oh, Kane has turned back into a pumpkin

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Let’s be real. If drai is out cup run is over. Hopefully he’s ok
Yesh it would create some long odds, but The dude set an NHL record with a high ankle sprain. I highly doubt he's out short of amputating his leg.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but he's not Austin matthews.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Yeah the Drai clip doesn't look good. Hopefully it's nothing serious... can't afford to lose him.

Team needs to nut up and close this game out.

Reactions: OilerMcLord

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Head athletic trailer didn’t come out.
10 second shift immidately signaled to the bench .
Non contact injury.
obviously never came back out.
This isn’t stuff you wanna hear.
Yeah, that sounds pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad