GDT: WPG @ NY. 6 PM CST Kickoff: Road to the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
images

Another HUGE game tomorrow... Let's go Habs!

jetkarma*

"May be"

Sorry, but from the first game of the season, the ONLY way a team from the SE was going to make the playoffs was by winning the division.

We are the best of the worst. At least right now.

Understood , but if we had gone on the reverse role we have and Carolina won games in hand and played well , they could have found the 8th spot.

So many times we had a chance to win , to make a statement , well we did make one , just not a positive one for the most part.

White Out 403*

What a ****ing joke. Thanks for coming you out you pigs. Good lord when the going gets tough the Jets get going. Pavelec is showing his true colors.

I'm so angry this is why I don't watch this group of bi-polar losers. I'm genuinely sorry I wasted my money on a trip to Washington to see these bums.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I am so angry right now.

So not only do we **** the bed on the PP and give up the lead while on it, but we are going to give the Rags all sorts of offensive confidence heading into the rest of the season.

This team atm does not deserve the playoffs.

waldohildahl

Dec 4, 2011
I think it's safe to say we can blame this one on noel! How do you leave forwards out there for over 1:30? Terrible coaching!

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
That is so wrong I have no idea what to say to respond to it.

You hate Ladd. We get it.

He has done everything for this team this year. Everything.

I meant tonight. Haven't seen him backchecking tonight. Sorry I got angry and didn't articulate myself properly. And if it weren't for Pavelec this year, we'd be in the basement. So no, Ladd hasn't done everything for the team. Ladd can't play goalie too.

**** game over. This team really doesn't want to make the playoffs. Bunch of mediocre players who don't know what to do in tough games. Having Trouba and Schef hear next year will just slow them that losing is okay. That's a brilliant strategy.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
It's time for the leadership core to step up. This game is over, but there has to be some leading by example to make the postseason a possibilty. Someone has to grab this team by the scruff of the neck and show them the way.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
In that situation Enstrom should have let Callahan through for Joki to cover and jumped up at Nash...

I think what happen is when Nash made a bit of a cut towards the middle, Toby took the other guy and assumed Nash would take the far side and then he decided to keep driving that side. Honestly, I think it was more of a good job by Nash then a lack of covering the guy. Things happened very fast and Joker was a tad late. sighhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille