Waived: [WPG] D Kyle Capobianco, G Collin Delia, F Axel Jonsson-Fjallby waived by the Jets (cleared)

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
The Jets waived a 3 rd string Goalie…. Our # 8 defenseman from last year who spent the whole season on our Press box getting into a handful of games and Jonnson - Fjallby who we picked up off waivers last year off Washington.

Fjallby skates like the wind but can’t score. He should be re-cast for a remake of the Brady Bunch movie as Cindy Brady with his Golden locks of hair! “The youngest one in curls”

All should help the Moose (AHL) tremendously with a Veteran presence.

Reactions: uncleben

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
As stupid as this sounds, I can see a case for all 3 of them being claimed. Waivers screws us every year with our depth, I fully expect at least one to go, likely Delia since he had a great pre-season.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
The Jets waived a 3 rd string Goalie…. Our # 8 defenseman from last year who spent the whole season on our Press box getting into a handful of games and Jonnson - Fjallby who we picked up off waivers last year off Washington.

Fjallby skates like the wind but can’t score. He should be re-cast for a remake of the Brady Bunch movie as Cindy Brady with his Golden locks of hair! “The youngest one in curls”

All should help the Moose (AHL) tremendously with a Veteran presence.
Reminder that Fjallby scored goals at a higher rate than Dubois, Wheeler, Perfetti, and our entire bottom 6 last year. That's not to say it would scale evenly with more ice time, just that the evidence we have does not suggest he can't score, at all.

Reactions: Seiza

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I hope we don't lose the goalie cause I have him penned in half way through the year as our starter. Of course with the traded Helly and Bross being to busy polishing his SC ring most of the time ;)

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
i dont think its been mentioned but fjallby would instantly increase the beauty quotient of the Sharks lineup

d3ca3ec4-5826-4625-a1d0-ba6a3ba0ac46-795-0000005c1c32254a.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad