GDT: WPG@CLB-Big Scary Bootorella Edition-6pm central Oct 31st 2015-TV:SN1 SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
The Jets didn't look very good in the 1st, I'm hoping that that was their 20 minute break instead of the 3rd.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Copp with a great play.
Guy will be a 21st century Troy Murray, but with better skills and not as nice eyes

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Let's just talk about Kessel all night, oh right he played for the Leafs, my bad!:shakehead

Copp having a nice game!:handclap:

Derfel*

Is it just me, or is there a lack of things to complain about with the Jets play tonight?

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Strombo... :shakehead

Leprekhhhhaaaaaaaannnnn.jpg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Maurice needs to put Trouba with Enstrom for a few games to get his confidence back

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Good thing about Peluso being dressed in this game is that Petan will certainly dress tomorrow and he'll probably get more ice time being the second half of a back to back. The Habs are a more suitable opponent for him as well.

Not saying Petan can't take a grinding opponent but the Habs play a style that Petan excels in.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
"Here i am, a pro hockey player. I had no idea how to get motivated.
Smelling salts didn't work. Inspirational speeches by the coach didn't work.
And then one day, our least talented player got into a staged fight with some guy.
Punches were thrown. most hit the other player's helmet, but they were thrown!
and suddenly, i felt something stirring in my gut. was it the pre-game pasta i had?
no. no. something more.
it was...motivation.
i suddenly felt MOTIVATED to play hockey!!!"

- no NHL player, ever

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Good thing about Peluso being dressed in this game is that Petan will certainly dress tomorrow and he'll probably get more ice time being the second half of a back to back. The Habs are a more suitable opponent for him as well.

Not saying Petan can't take a grinding opponent but the Habs play a style that Petan excels in.

To plays DA, I rather Petan play tomorrow than today if I had to choose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad