Proposal: Would you trade Tavares for Karlsson ?

Would you trade Tavares for Karlsson ?

• Total voters

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Why the hell was this posted? You might as well do a post as to who would win a fight between a unicorn and the Easter Bunny. This trade has less than zero chance of happening because who in their right mind thinks cheap f*** Melynik would in a million years bring in a guy he'd have to give North of $10 million a year to? It's just a ridiculous fantasy trade at its worst.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
No. Karlsson and his rebuilt ankle,his foot with the transplanted tendon, will not leave a dime on the table and I am leery of whether the post surgery Karlsson ever becomes as dominate as pre-surgery Karlsson.

ndgolden

Jan 9, 2009
WTF is going on in Vegas that they are getting it done night after night with NO superstars let alone being a cap floor team????

Reactions: Bones45

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
WTF is going on in Vegas that they are getting it done night after night with NO superstars let alone being a cap floor team????

Players who are motivated, a good coaching scheme, and no real weaknesses on the roster because there is only so bad a player can be when they were hand picked by management off of other teams?

Reactions: dood

scott99

May 13, 2005
Why the hell was this posted? You might as well do a post as to who would win a fight between a unicorn and the Easter Bunny. This trade has less than zero chance of happening because who in their right mind thinks cheap **** Melynik would in a million years bring in a guy he'd have to give North of $10 million a year to? It's just a ridiculous fantasy trade at its worst.
Obviously the Easter Bunny would win, duh !

Reactions: sabremike

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Why the hell was this posted? You might as well do a post as to who would win a fight between a unicorn and the Easter Bunny. This trade has less than zero chance of happening because who in their right mind thinks cheap **** Melynik would in a million years bring in a guy he'd have to give North of $10 million a year to? It's just a ridiculous fantasy trade at its worst.

Wtf. Just a hypothetical question. No reason to respond like the guy kicked your dog.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Players who are motivated, a good coaching scheme, and no real weaknesses on the roster because there is only so bad a player can be when they were hand picked by management off of other teams?

The fact that LV is as good as they are is an embarrassment to the league...especially coaches. Throw together a bunch of guys who were intentionally unprotected...castaways....and then throw all of them togetber. Presto..proper coaching and they one of the best teams in the league.

Every GM and coach should be taking notes as they all suck.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The fact that LV is as good as they are is an embarrassment to the league...especially coaches. Throw together a bunch of guys who were intentionally unprotected...castaways....and then throw all of them togetber. Presto..proper coaching and they one of the best teams in the league.

Every GM and coach should be taking notes as they all suck.

It's certainly interested, but we'll see if it is sustainable. It's possible they are playing well because of the chip on their shoulder and the coaching. Time will tell.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008

Easter Bunny - dirty fighter

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I don't think we really need Karlsson. We need defensive guys a lot more than we need a guy who will help us score. We already score a **** ton.

Guys like Karlsson have the puck more than they don't, so that prevents the other team from scoring on your team.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
I don't disagree, but I think we need a guy like Doughty (not exactly him) more than a Karlsson. That's all.
i have been screaming for defensive D for some time, but Karlsson is a beast (if healthy). some say that a best defence is a good offence...

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
I love Doughty and would take him over Karlsson.

Exactly. I'm not taking anything away from Karlsson. He's a f***ing stud. But there are certain types of players we need, and he's not that guy.

But, even in just general defensemen rankings, I take Doughty and Hedman over Karlsson fairly easily. Although I think Karlsson is the clear cut #3. Subban and the like are definitely behind him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00