Worst hockey logos ever by Bush Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evman*

Funny he says the worst one is actually the Victoria Salsa, but that he couldn't get a hold of the logo. I should really scan an old program and send him a copy of the logo. It really is pretty bad.

jacketracket*

Canadian_man said:
Theres nothing wrong with Virginia's
Hate to say it, but that Wichita Wind logo looks like a poo.

Unfortunate.

Cropduster

Aug 22, 2004
California
oh God that Calgary Radz is bad enough just because of the name. No logo could have made that any better. Thanks for the link-that was hilarious

:lol :lol :lol

Boilers*

Canadian_man said:
If the goaldiggers logo is to be on the "worst" list you may as well put the old Canucks logo there too. Except nobody messes with the 1970 Canucks logo!

NOBODY!!!!!!

Yes that was a particularly awful logo however I believe the one that Vancouver came out with later gave me small epileptic seizures , you know the multi-colored vvvvvv. God I can't believe how many times I messed with the color, contrast,tuning dial antennae just after that logo messed up the entire balace of the color scale. I think it was the 82-83 jerseys? Poor old tv.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Riggs said:
Well, the overall shape is that of a "g" for Goaldiggers. The circle represents a puck, and the negative form in white, represents a stick.

On another level, the stick could be viewed as a shovel. The gold circle is being "dug". When a stick is a shovel and you "dig" a puck. Hopefully into the net for a "goal". So in the end you have Goaldiggers.

That’s what I think its suppose to be.

It's facing the wrong way for it to be a G unless it supposed to be a lower-case g. When I look at it, a see a face in profile, with the yellow circle as an eye and the white part as a big smiling mouth.

Toledo currently has a NAHL team called the Ice Diggers.

capsdork

Jun 28, 2004
Bloodsport said:
The Kentucky Thourough blades where steroid-laden centaur-ish folk ply their trade for your veiwing pleasure.

Hey. Lets's leave Barry Bonds out of this.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Oiltown16 said:
Thats why Portland has no NHL team yet...

I'm think of using that for my avatar. :lol I'm try to work out who is going to be the horse and cowbow, right now it looks like Bettman is a horse and Goodenow just got bucked.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
PecaFan said:
Hey! That's a great logo.

And so is that one. Now folks are just being picky.

Jackalopes: certainly a unique name, but the design is the antithsis of a jackalope. The jackalopes of folklore, like Brer Rabbit (and Bugs Bunny), rely on wisdom and guile, not muscle. A surly, juiced-up Jackalope brandishing a hockey stick is just wrong as a design.

Mammoths: Well if hockey-playing mammoths float your boat...I just found it a ridiculous example of a hocey-playing mascot. Plus the colors and lettering are off.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Oiltown16 said:
Thats why Portland has no NHL team yet...

Now, now. The Portland Winter Hawks have a perfectly good logo. Of course, it's the Chicago Blackhawks' logo, but it's a start....

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Oilers All the Way! said:
http://www.bushparty.com/img/hockeylogos/cincyc93.gif

Rofl.. That looks like something a fourth grader would draw..

And this was when the IHL was trying to establish itself as a big-time minor league to rival the NHL! I'm surprised the IHL BOG didn't take the Cincy owner to an isolated location and work him over with nightsticks until he agreed to change his bush-league logo.

Just so many bad elements on this one. Notice the eyebrows on the goalie mask?

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
I.am.ca said:
Some of those descriptions are stupid, you can say alot of the same things for the NHL teams.

Columbus - made up a freakin bug
Flyers - what really is their logo? the letter P with wings?

Anyways...i like the hartford wolfpack logo, the only thing that Hartford needs to explain is the submarine thing...was there a submarine from there that they called the wolf? no clue.

The Flyers simplicity in their logo is what makes it work, it's one of the nicest in the league. It's a P with wings and a puck. Dont mock it when it's obvious your in the minority and your opinion doesnt count right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad