World's Wild dudes

Who do you think scores most points of the Wild players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hlavaj's season stats aren't much to look at year to year, but he has been outstanding in international play both of the last two years.
Just had a massive poke check to deny Boldy in alone, been making excellent reads on the US offense all game.

Reactions: BagHead

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I'm happy to see Patrick Thoresen still playing. I always had a silly love for that player, based only on his name, how well he turned out for me in an EA NHL game, and that time he pretended to be Zuccarello.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Boldy scores, 5 shots. USA loses - SAY WHAT?? I thought they lost to Sweden just because of jetlag?
:DD

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Sweden up 5-0 vs Germany with one to go.
Johansson with another assist. Ek has gone invisible, this guy in a nutshell.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Boldy scores, 5 shots. USA loses - SAY WHAT?? I thought they lost to Sweden just because of jetlag?
:DD
Guerin watching Johansson putting up stats going:

1715633215690.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Johansson 1 assist, 2 shots, +2, 17.32 TOI
Ek 2 shots, -1 (in a 6-1 game!) 18.13 TOI
Brodin +2, 18.42 TOI

Wallstedt on the bench, Ersson in the net.

Zuke didn't play, I guess he was busy mentoring the janitors in the arena.

Boldy 1 goal, 5 shots, 19.02 TOI

For the first time in his career, MoJo didn't score a goal in a World Championship game.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Norway's superstar (as IIHF calls Zucc) was given a day off to charge batteries for tomorrow's battle against Denmark :D

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

Ek great in the first game, then no points in the next two, despite 11 goals for them.

Btw...today's action: Norway vs Denmark 2-0.
MBN played with Zucc, and the kid scored. He has a rocket of a shot.
Zucc with the assist.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Ek great in the first game, then no points in the next two, despite 11 goals for them.

Zucc with the assist.
My bad....wasn't sure if you were just referring to him in the tournament or as a player overall.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN

Zucc with the assist.
He played well though in each game. Thought it was funny he even got his routine 2 minute matching roughing penalty for getting mauled at the netfront yesterday. Compared to the uncalled physicality in the US game it just always stands out, refs seem to get annoyed by him just as much as the other team.

MBN has an NHL shot, really quick release, interesting potential there for sure.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Ek has been noticable enough, even though he didn't get any points. Against Poland he had 8 shots in 20 minutes. That's pretty f***ing far from invincible, lol. But just watching the scoresheet gives a black and white picture and not the whole story.
If he wins a board battle, gets inside position when his linemates give-and-go, then provides a perfect screen for a beautiful goal and gets no assist, then he's just plain "invincible, NO PONITS!!!11!"

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Bedard fans on a puck from no angle and it deflects in, Ray Ferraro: “anyone else and that’s a whiff but you can’t tell me Bedard wasn’t trying for that, he is great, he may be the best we have ever seen.”

Lmao what?

• Haha

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Mentored By Norwegian

Mats Being Naggy ?

No? Yours is better :laugh:

Bedard fans on a puck from no angle and it deflects in, Ray Ferraro: “anyone else and that’s a whiff but you can’t tell me Bedard wasn’t trying for that, he is great, he may be the best we have ever seen.”

Lmao what?

Okay Ray, we get the Calder winner hasn’t been announced yet, but geeez.

We all know Faber would just stare at the puck and it’d go in anyways, no whiff necessary :sarcasm:

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Rossi scored in the final minute to complete the comeback and force it to OT for Austria against Canada. Tavares puts it away in OT 7-6 but what a collapse from Canada in the third.

• Wow

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Ek has been noticable enough, even though he didn't get any points. Against Poland he had 8 shots in 20 minutes. That's pretty f***ing far from invincible, lol. But just watching the scoresheet gives a black and white picture and not the whole story.
If he wins a board battle, gets inside position when his linemates give-and-go, then provides a perfect screen for a beautiful goal and gets no assist, then he's just plain "invincible, NO PONITS!!!11!"
It doesn't take watching a game to know you're right. All you need to do is find a single data point that validates something you believe strongly enough, and that belief becomes fact.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Sweden beats Kazakhstan, MarJo with a nice goal. I thought Brodin was excellent in this game, very involved in the offensive play with nice passing, the Kaz goalie absolutely stood on his head to make the score a lot closer than it should have been.

Watch the Austria-Finland highlights when you get the chance, I won’t spoil beyond it’s an exciting finish.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
2022-q2-invincible.gif

• Haha

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Matt Boldy absolutely going off. 2 goals, 1 assist in 4 shifts against France. The goals were absolute beauty one timers. That is the Matt Boldy shot I want to see, he hits 40+ shooting like this.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Marcus Johansson scores again and is looking good together with Burakovski. His skating really stands out, and the bigger ice benefits him. His line is +7, no goals against in 4 games, best in the tournament so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad