World Juniors "C" Pool - Congratulations Team "There will be Pilsner!"

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
........also Rasmus Bengtsson was taken to hospital last night. Yet another blow to Sweden's blue line. Sounds like he may be able to return to action sometime during the tourney, unsure of what the problem was/is.

:'( That sucks. Here I thought he would be a steal.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
everyone's updated, as well as the standings. let me know if I missed anything

You've got the Russian goalies backwards, Vasilevski got the shutout not Makarov, my defensemen points should be on Nesterov not Naumenkov, and my table looks really weird in general versus everyone else's.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
You've got the Russian goalies backwards, Vasilevski got the shutout not Makarov, my defensemen points should be on Nesterov not Naumenkov, and my table looks really weird in general versus everyone else's.

that was because I had missed taking out the goalie's team column on yours. It's fixed now

Rackell got an assist in both games. I should have seventeen pts, not sixteen.

done. TSN had him at 1 only

Oct 15, 2008
Thanks for doing all this (setting it up/keeping score). It is appreciated.

Also looks like Pointteen has the inside track on the booby avatar!

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Well from what I've seen looks like Makarov is starting vs Canada. Barring a total breakdown I'd think that means he'll be their guy going forward. Looks like my gamble is gonna pay off :)

Oct 15, 2008
Well from what I've seen looks like Makarov is starting vs Canada. Barring a total breakdown I'd think that means he'll be their guy going forward. Looks like my gamble is gonna pay off :)

Ive heard its Vasilevski.

Whatever the case it wont matter because they arent going to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad