World Juniors "C" Pool - Congratulations Team "There will be Pilsner!"

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
The American game against Slovakia is what I expected from my Americans. Maybe not that many points in every game, but still. Better late than never I suppose.

Finland isn't in good shape from here on in.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
all the players are updated. just have to do the goalies.

I have a feeling losing my top dman, and gambling that Binnington would start might have just cost me my avatar :cry:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
None of my guys are doing overly well but none of them are doing super either. I'm glad Subban is at least getting me some points.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I need the Americans to take down the Czechs in order to really be safe from last place.
No thanks to William Karlsson. What a letdown he is for my second forward selection.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
»-¤- THERE WILL BE PILSNER! -¤-«

Position | Name | Team | Goals | Assists | Points
F| Ryan Nugent-Hopkins |
RTEmagicC_CAN-flag_01.jpg.jpg
|3|8| 11
F| Jonathan Drouin |
|2|2| 4
F| Andrei Sigarev |
RTEmagicC_RUS-flag_03.jpg.jpg
|0|1| 1
F| Anton Slepyshev |
|0|1| 1
F| Rickard Rakell |
RTEmagicC_SWE-flag_09.jpg.jpg
|0|5| 5
D| Ryan Murphy |
|0|0| 0
D| Connor Murphy |
RTEmagicC_USA-flag_05.jpg.jpg
|0|1| 1
D| Albert Yarullin |
|3|0| 3 Goalie Name | Wins | Shutouts | OT/SO Losses | 40+ Save Games | Points
Andrei Vasilevski
|3|1|0|2| 9
| | | | TOTAL | 35

Vasilevski only has 2 wins according to the IIHF.

Although I notice Korpisalo's shootout win was counted for me in the first post of this thread.

Oct 15, 2008
Vasilevski only has 2 wins according to the IIHF.

Although I notice Korpisalo's shootout win was counted for me in the first post of this thread.

He was in goal for the preliminary round wins vs Slovakia and Germany, as well as the game earlier today vs Switzerland, which they may not have counted yet. That makes three. Plus he has two wins with 40+ saves and one shutout.

But thanks for checking.;)

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
He was in goal for the preliminary round wins vs Slovakia and Germany, as well as the game earlier today vs Switzerland, which they may not have counted yet. That makes three. Plus he has two wins with 40+ saves and one shutout.

But thanks for checking.;)

The stats are updated to include last night's games. The IIHF just doesn't credit goalies with a win if the win comes in a shootout. My goalie (Korpisalo) should have two wins but has only been credited with one because one of his wins came in a shootout.

Oct 15, 2008
The stats are updated to include last night's games. The IIHF just doesn't credit goalies with a win if the win comes in a shootout. My goalie (Korpisalo) should have two wins but has only been credited with one because one of his wins came in a shootout.

Tell you what. Just give me zero pts total. My goalie stops over 40 shots and wins the game for his team in the shoot out letting in only one goal........our fearless leader has given up on updating the standings and people figure they can count relegation games towards their point totals, so colour me uninterested.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Tell you what. Just give me zero pts total. My goalie stops over 40 shots and wins the game for his team in the shoot out letting in only one goal........our fearless leader has given up on updating the standings and people figure they can count relegation games towards their point totals, so colour me uninterested.

Someone is getting a little upset over 2 points ;)

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

By that do you mean I only update everything every other day? It's almost like I have a life outside of HF...

Also, once again, relegation round points DON'T count

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
everything should be updated now. looks like the winner and the loser will come right down to the wire. It goes to show how important goalies are in these pools. The 2 teams without goalies (including mine) are in the bottom 4 despite an otherwise respectable showing

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Alright, so everything should be done. It is early though, so let me know if I missed something.

Anyways, Congratulations I am the Liquor on squeeking out the win at the end! Tough luck Pointteen. I feel for ya on the goalie front. Since the lockout is over, I'd say it's only fair to have the avatar go until the first game of the year (when hockey is officially "back")

Oct 15, 2008
I wont be mean, but I still think Pointteen's avatar needs a makeover.

So he can choose between one of these two.....

Yakupovoilers.jpg
1297313311839_ORIGINAL.jpg

Thanks to The Nuge for running this for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad