World Junior Championships 2013-2014

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
McDavid isn't coming here. Gary will rig it just like he rigged Sidney's draft. He'll end up in Toronto or New York or something.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Really pissed and disappointed Severson got cut, would have been awesome to follow three prospects on two different teams, oh well...

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
McDavid isn't coming here. Gary will rig it just like he rigged Sidney's draft. He'll end up in Toronto or New York or something.

If he's rigging it like he did with Crosby's draft, wouldn't McDavid end up with a team that's close to being moved because of suckage/lack of fan support?

Damn, now I wish Vanderbeek still owned the team...

Last edited:

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
If he's rigging it like he did with Crosby's draft, wouldn't McDavid end up with a team that's close to being moved because of suckage/lack of fan support?

Damn, now I wish Vanderbeek still owned the team...

Good point.

Let's see what formula he invents to give Edmonton "3 ping pong ball." Hell, the Habs will have 1 again and finish with a top 5 pick!

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Man would it be great to get either Reinhart it Draistil (sp?) in the draft this year

Hmmmm, not going to happen.

Wouldn't mind seeing.the Devils try and trade into the middle of the 1ST and pick up someone like Jake Virtanen.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
I hope Matteu have a great tournament so people can stop complaining about taking him instead of forfeiting the pick.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
For anyone with a smartphone, I recommend downloading the IIHF 2014 app. Has notifications and pretty nice interface with a lot of stats, info, and real-time game updates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad