GDT: World Jr - Can vs US 11:00AM

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
figured I’d start a thread.

US up 1-0 on a pp deflected shot. Canada looking outclassed but we’re only 5 minutes in.

Have t seen a single shift from lavoie yet. Looks like the coach may already have his favorites.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Canada on a PP, struggling to get much outside 1 good chance. As far as I can tell, this is lavoies first shift. He’s on PP unit 2

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Agreed, he’s been generating something on every shift I’ve seen.

Yep. His forecheck behind the net just now nearly ended up in a goal. His backhand earlier was also nice.

Reactions: 3IR

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
Ok, so what happened? Saw it was 1-0 for the U.S. then I went into the garage for a few minutes, came back in and I swear the score said 1-1. Went back out into the garage and now it’s 2-0??

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Solid play by lavoie to get the second assist. Takes a really tough pass off the boards and allows the setup for the goal.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That goal was all started by Lavoie chipping it to Thomas under pressure. Nice play.

In the other game, future Canuck Hoglander pulled off The Lacrosse Goal. Crazy how players have the balls to pull that off in high pressure situations, especially one this young.

Reactions: RegDunlop

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
That goal was all started by Lavoie chipping it to Thomas under pressure. Nice play.

In the other game, future Canuck Hoglander pulled off The Lacrosse Goal. Crazy how players have the balls to pull that off in high pressure situations, especially one this young.
Lol honestly Svechnikov has made it Unimpressive now like Jokinen did with his play

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $45.00