World-Famous 10th Semi-Annual Beacon Prospect Poll: #1 NYR Prospect

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Jesus...

One, he is a prospect according to HF rules. Two, after this season, we'll have another poll in the summer. The number of games played is based on what he's done as of today. To say that he'll have more games than allowed in the future means nothing. In 10 years, Lindberg will have a few hundred games under his belt, but right now he's still a prospect.

:laugh:

I'm glad I don't have to run this thread/poll.

Good on ya, Beac.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Kreider was kinda slow on that goal, I say we no longer vote for him.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Jesus...

One, he is a prospect according to HF rules. Two, after this season, we'll have another poll in the summer. The number of games played is based on what he's done as of today. To say that he'll have more games than allowed in the future means nothing. In 10 years, Lindberg will have a few hundred games under his belt, but right now he's still a prospect.

Fine, forget what he'll have after this season. Even now, I'd consider him a player that's graduated.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Add Talbot. Think he has a chance to be an impact as a #1, not here though. Add Skjei. Shutdown top 4 potential

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Agree that Skjei should be added. I think votes for him are coming quickly. Especially after he looked pretty good at the WJC.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Fine, forget what he'll have after this season. Even now, I'd consider him a player that's graduated.

He hasn't graduated by HF standards. We have to use one standard, or else everyone is voting using completely different eligibility criteria. You can vote for whoever you want, but understand, he IS eligible and has NOT graduated.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Players eligible to be added:

Allen, Conor
Andersson, Calle
Beach, Kyle
Bourque, Ryan
Buchnevich, Pavel
Donnay, Troy
Duclair, Anthony
Fogarty, Steven
Graves, Ryan
Hrivik, Marek
Hughes, Tommy
Jean, Kyle
Kantor, Michael
Missiaen, Jason
Nicholls, Josh
Nieves, Cristoval
Noreau, Samuel
St. Croix, Michael
Skapski, Mackenzie
Skjei, Brady
Spelling, Thomas
Stajcer, Scott
Talbot, Cameron
Tambellini, Adam
Wilson, Jason
Yogan, Andrew

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He hasn't graduated by HF standards. We have to use one standard, or else everyone is voting using completely different eligibility criteria. You can vote for whoever you want, but understand, he IS eligible and has NOT graduated.

That's fine and it was fine for 26 people, I'm not trying to change the system.

But it was my reason, on an individual basis, for voting Miller.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Players eligible to be added:

Allen, Conor
Andersson, Calle
Beach, Kyle
Bourque, Ryan
Buchnevich, Pavel
Donnay, Troy
Duclair, Anthony
Fogarty, Steven
Graves, Ryan
Hrivik, Marek
Hughes, Tommy
Jean, Kyle
Kantor, Michael
Missiaen, Jason
Nicholls, Josh
Nieves, Cristoval
Noreau, Samuel
St. Croix, Michael
Skapski, Mackenzie
Skjei, Brady
Spelling, Thomas
Stajcer, Scott
Talbot, Cameron
Tambellini, Adam
Wilson, Jason
Yogan, Andrew

In these polls, nyr2k2 should be getting an assist for always coming up with these lists.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
Please do not leave dumb comments that YOU don't consider him a prospect. Nobody cares what YOU think the standard should be. Maybe I still think Brian Leetch should be a prospect, that doesn't mean anything. This is the HF and their standard applies. According to the HF standard, Kreider qualifies.

Voted Miller because Kreider is not a prospect. After this season he'll be well over 100 pro games.

Jesus tap dancing christ...

Hetrx.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad