Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

(33-11-4) :canes @ :pens (31-12-8)

NHLN, Sportsnet, TVAS, ATTSN-PT, BSSO, NHL Live

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like we are going to play the same team that lost on Thursday to the Leafs

Trocheck is their only injury

Svechnikov is on a roll right now

We are currently tied at the top of the Metro with Carolina though we have played 3 more games so a kinda false picture.

It could be a battle of the PK's - Carolina are 1st @ 89.9% with us 2nd @ 87.1%

The wind seems to have gone out of our sails so let's get the W and back on track :D

Go Pens!

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
frankenstein-its-alive.gif

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
We’ve played it safe with Covid over the last two years, but my daughter contracted it at school in late January. We all recovered and will be in attendance for my first game in almost two years.

Go Pens

Im looking forward to seeing the fourth line possess the hell out of the puck in person.

Last edited:

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
We’ve played it safe with Covid over the last two years, but my daughter contracted it at school in late January. We all recovered and will be in attendance for my first game in almost two years.

Go Pens

Im looking forward to seeing the fourth line possess the hell out of the puck in person.

Now that you’ll be at the game you will finally be able to understand that #71 is the root of all evil in this world. He’s also patient zero of COVID-19 so you can blame him for your daughter contracting it.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Now that you’ll be at the game you will finally be able to understand that #71 is the root of all evil in this world. He’s also patient zero of COVID-19 so you can blame him for your daughter contracting it.
Lol
I blame Sully, Sleepy, and line 4 for us getting it. She saw how mad they make me, which caused her to get stressed out, thereby weakening her immune system, and not fighting it off.

Thanks Mike Bylsma, Savant Simon, Sleepy, and ZASelke.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I won’t be able to watch this one either…am skiing. Let’s hope they play better than last game and figure out how to execute while being the aggressor, instead of letting the Canes overwhelm them…should be a telling game, although disappointing that Raanta is starting instead of Andersen…want to see the team against Andersen

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Another game while I am at work. At least I am getting paid to mod you muppets this way :P

Afternoon/morning games still suck.

Lets go boys!

letsdothathockey.gif

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Not feeling great about this game. Don't like these afternoon games as we don't seem to play well in them, Carolina is really good, and we haven't been playing well lately. Unless we are playing with energy and buying into Sullivan's system 100% we are a step down from the top tier Cup contenders, imo.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I saw a stat that said since Sully became coach we have the best goal differential against Carolina. Which seems weird because I feel like we’ve lost a lot to them.

We are 11-5-2 since 15-16 though.

look at the last two seasons though (except last season when we didn’t play them)…we haven’t been great against them since Carolina has been good

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Not feeling great about this game. Don't like these afternoon games as we don't seem to play well in them, Carolina is really good, and we haven't been playing well lately. Unless we are playing with energy and buying into Sullivan's system 100% we are a step down from the top tier Cup contenders, imo.
I believe someone posted a stat that we're really good in matinee games the last 2 years. Dying meme.

I'm not sure how to verify that though.

Reactions: TooManyHumans
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad