GDT: Women's Hockey - China-USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

quoth the Raven

Anders Lindback Fan
Jan 23, 2010
Smashville
www.twitter.com
Hehe, I was being more sarcastic than anything. Don't think people actually say D-women :P

They were actually commenting during the Canada vs. Slovakia game last night that they mean no offense when they call women "d-men" because it's just accepted that the "person" is referred to as "man" on the ice. And coming from a female hockey player myself, I say it's okay. ;)

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
They were actually commenting during the Canada vs. Slovakia game last night that they mean no offense when they call women "d-men" because it's just accepted that the "person" is referred to as "man" on the ice. And coming from a female hockey player myself, I say it's okay. ;)

Kinky.

FuriousGump

Jun 20, 2007
Stewart, BC
Well, I'm enjoying the game. The score isn't really important to me. It's 5:18 am in the morning here in China and my wife woke me up to watch with her. First time she's ever shown interest in the sport so its a victory for an expat Canadian married to a Chinese girl.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Well, I'm enjoying the game. The score isn't really important to me. It's 5:18 am in the morning here in China and my wife woke me up to watch with her. First time she's ever shown interest in the sport so its a victory for an expat Canadian married to a Chinese girl.

Just remember when Canada plays China not to smile too much.

flyersguy33*

Shes going to be so embarrassed when she finds out that made it on National TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad