Women’s National Team Rosters

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
So I just learned that they’ve added women’s national teams to NHL 22 which I found a great addition to the series.

Haven’t played a new game since NHL 19 which is the most recent one I own, though it might be time to get up to date soon.

I saw that EA NHL uploaded the top ten forwards, defensemen and goalies to their instagram account. I was pleased to see that my Luleå HF has the best defenseman in the world (Hiirikoski), one of the top forwards (Nieminen), and an alumni (Karvinen) in the top 10s, but I would like to see more of the rosters and player ratings.

Does anyone know a source for the complete rosters and player ratings for the women’s teams, or would someone who has the game like to share them?

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019

Here's some I've found. Check YouTube for more information on the rosters. Alina Mueller is somehow only an 84OV as well.

Thank you!

But… how come Germany and Hungary is there, but China and Sweden isn’t? Has that been updated? Are there 12 women’s teams in the game?

Edit: I’ll check Youtube when I’m off work, thanks for the suggestion.

Darien

Jan 1, 2019
its kinda strange that the goalies in the womans game dont wear masks ... unless you manuel put them on.

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
It's based off of the 2021 WHC, not the Olympics

Ah, right. Makes sense. Still, this is being promoted for the Olympics, and I’ve read official announcements saying that it will be possible playing as Team Sweden (“Damkronorna”), so I guess there should be an update… Hopefully.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad