Wolverine

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I feel this was Sony's mic-drop moment of the presentation. With all the crazy rumors, not even one person called this (outside of Schrier hinting at big superhero stuff 5 minutes before in a tweet).

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
This is the best studio on the planettoday everything they do is gold from Rachet and Clank, to Marvel Spiderman, to Miles, I have complete confidence this will be no different

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
This is the best studio on the planettoday everything they do is gold from Rachet and Clank, to Marvel Spiderman, to Miles, I have complete confidence this will be no different
Nah, they make good games but nothing that would be on a game of the generation list like rockstar, from, Nintendo, naughty dog to name a few. This is 4-5 years away, not even worth paying attention to for awhile.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Nah, they make good games but nothing that would be on a game of the generation list like rockstar, from, Nintendo, naughty dog to name a few. This is 4-5 years away, not even worth paying attention to for awhile.

We don't know hen they started work on this we have know idea how far away this is.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I believe it will be later, but Insomniac has at least two active development teams and studios (Santa Monica and NC). Maybe they don't have a game that can lay claim to the best game of the decade, but their output in the last 3 years is pretty damn impressive. Rockstar is the god of open worlds but they are taking 5 to 7 years between projects.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Feels like Xbox made a nice step forward to possibly taking some PS users with games like Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6. and gotta admit its making me consider getting one for those but after
Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine, not to mention God Of War feels like PS just bitch slapped Xbox back into their rightful place below them as usual.

Wolverine although was just a teaser could be unbelievable
Cant wait and I actually just ordered PS3 Wolverine on Ebay. cant wait to pop that baby in my PS3 after I wipe the dust off it

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Feels like Xbox made a nice step forward to possibly taking some PS users with games like Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6. and gotta admit its making me consider getting one for those but after
Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine, not to mention God Of War feels like PS just bitch slapped Xbox back into their rightful place below them as usual.

Wolverine although was just a teaser could be unbelievable
Cant wait and I actually just ordered PS3 Wolverine on Ebay. cant wait to pop that baby in my PS3 after I wipe the dust off it
Meh... I was more into the multiplats they were showing earlier in the show than the exclusives. And I own a PS5, lol. It's cool for the people who are into Marvel and GOW but for me so far this generation there is still nothing worth playing on either side that I can't get on PC (aside from of course NHL 22, the reason I even own this console LOL).

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Meh... I was more into the multiplats they were showing earlier in the show than the exclusives. And I own a PS5, lol. It's cool for the people who are into Marvel and GOW but for me so far this generation there is still nothing worth playing on either side that I can't get on PC (aside from of course NHL 22, the reason I even own this console LOL).
I didnt see anything else I just seen what popped up on my IGN
I dont watch trailers for movies or video games anymore. just creates hype and makes u wait months.
its nice you dont like the exclusives but you should really give them a chance when they go on sale. they are usually very very well done.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I believe it will be later, but Insomniac has at least two active development teams and studios (Santa Monica and NC). Maybe they don't have a game that can lay claim to the best game of the decade, but their output in the last 3 years is pretty damn impressive. Rockstar is the god of open worlds but they are taking 5 to 7 years between projects.

That's why I call them the best studio in the world because since 2014 they have put out sunset overdrive which I have not played so I can't comment on but it's insomniac so I assume it's good, Rachet and Clank remake, Marvel's Spiderman, Miles, Rachet and Clank rift apart and Wolverine and Marvel's Spiderman 2.

With the possible exception of sunset overdrive which again I never got to play, the rest are bangers maybe they are a little short, case in point Rachet and Clank rift apart but they are all top quality games,

Insomniac does not miss and that's incredible considering they are constantly releasing games

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad