Prospect Info: WJC's 2022 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010

No Tuch

Weird that Dominic James made the roster, but not Biondi.
They play on the same team. James is undrafted.
Biondi has 6 goals and 11 pts in 14 games.
James has 2 goals and 6 pts in 13 games.

o_O

No Struble - gotta wonder at this point if he is ever gonna reach is raw skill set. Also, was Harris eligible?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

No Tuch

o_O

D is solid. Not sure about the forwards though. Are they bringing no u18s? Howard, Nazar, McGroarty, Chesley, etc? Just Cooley.

Bondi's skating probably disqualified him.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

No Tuch

o_O

that's some kind of joke, Biondi and James play on the same line but it's Biondi that leads the team in goals and points. Maybe it has something to do with him being a center but Biondi can play center to.

I've said though that the undrafted James is doing what I had hoped Jack Smith would have been doing this year at UMD.

I am shocked that Tuch didn't get an invite after his great camp, the injury must be the cause as he just came back.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Really surprised a HE coach would not select a HE player like Tuch.

I guess the games he missed hurt him.

Can a player not at camp make the US team?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Ryan Tverberg...great stats season in the NCAA, good pick by the Leafs. But....so many natural talent left off the board. I don't understand the thought process here. This is Junior hockey. Dress the 12 best forwards. And at one point your depth in the 3rd and 4th line will beat every other team out there. Anyway, it's all about the end result. They win, they are kings. They lose...oh my god the criticisms...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Josh Roy will need to be stellar to make it I believe. All 2003 will have to be anyway.

Reactions: Redux91

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Ryan Tverberg...great stats season in the NCAA, good pick by the Leafs. But....so many natural talent left off the board. I don't understand the thought process here. This is Junior hockey. Dress the 12 best forwards. And at one point your depth in the 3rd and 4th line will beat every other team out there. Anyway, it's all about the end result. They win, they are kings. They lose...oh my god the criticisms...

HC forgetting that we got shut out in the gold medal game last year.

It would be a slap in the face to not invite the leading scorer of one of your three leagues.

How about the leading scorer in all three CHL leagues? The braintrust is half smart, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad