GDT: WJC: Sweden-Latvia, Dec 26, 2023

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Ouch... 5 and a game. FTR.. I wish the NHL called it like this too!

Hierso

Time to Rock
Oct 2, 2018
Nothing to love about the Latvian game so far. Top 6 producing a single ES shot on goal.

Latvia droped the ball when they didn't get at least one goal on the fiver honestly. If i were the coach i would play it dangerously because in a fair fight the game was Swedens to lose from the time it started.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
They really need to have more competitive games on Boxing Day considering that is the day where most people are off work and can actualy watch the games and there is no competition with NHL hockey. The first day of WJC should always be a double header consisting of 2 games featuring some combination of Canada-USA-Finland-Sweden-Russia playing against each other.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Canucks fan here, just wondering how our prospects our doing.

Lekk, ep02, willander.

Just trying to get a neutral opinion!
Thanks guys

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Canucks fan here, just wondering how our prospects our doing.

Lekk, ep02, willander.

Just trying to get a neutral opinion!
Thanks guys
Canucks fan here too:popcorn:

Lekk likes to shoot, esepically on the PP, had four shot attempts in one PP but none hit the target thus far

EP2 is huge and he plays huge too, likes to pusnish ppl

Willander is quiet and solid

Reactions: Canucks LB

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Oof 2 for that and they didn't take both ?

7vo2fj.gif

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
I saw Norwegians today and they played an impressive game against the main favorite of the tournament USA. On the other hand, Latvians are now performing poorly. They better hope that Germans are worse, otherwise they´ll be relegated for sure.

Pieck

Dec 13, 2017
BC
I saw Norwegians today and they played an impressive game against the main favorite of the tournament USA. On the other hand, Latvians are now performing poorly. They better hope that Germans are worse, otherwise they´ll be relegated for sure.
Latvia beat Norway 6-2 in the pre-tournament game and then scored 2 more in 3 on 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad