PGT: WJC Quarter Finals: United States eliminates Czech Republic 3-1

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
They are giving an assist to Anderson on that last goal but he didn't touch the puck at all.... it was Poehling.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The US was burying them most of the 3rd, went in alone multiple times and just couldn't beat the goaltender. They didn't dump and run. Were you not paying attention or something?
yeah I was and after the PP goal they sat back and dumped instead of continuing the onslaught. They got outchanced on their PP.

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Thank you Dostal for keeping the game close. That's about it.
Anyway I hope that the media and czech association won't forget to mention how awesome our defense was - I mean we conceded just 11 goals in 5 games. Next year in front of the home crowd that 7th place will be something special. Maybe Varada until then will find some Zamboni drivers who will be willing to play in line with Lauko, Pekar and Jenik.

Reactions: Wooren

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Noah cates. One heck of a 4th round pick. Has nhl bottom 6 potential. Without a doubt.

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
I think USA is the most skilled team left with Sweden out. Shows anything can happen but I think USA gets gold. Though I would like to see the Swiss as a true underdog.

russians getting stronger every game

directly realted to the the jet lag ( longest travel scehdule to vancouver)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
welp...I expect the Russians to come out as heroes in Canada against us...full on standing O for the communist nation lol....we will be the evil enemy yet again!

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad