GDT: WJC, NYE, Canada vs Germany, 1:30 EST

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I'd be surprised if Germany keeps this to a 5 goal differential. Canada doesn't like losing, especially while getting shutout and pretty thoroughly outplayed.

I have to think they take out their frustration against the German goaltender.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The implications of a German win are hillarious... I know it's unlikely but they could flip the entire tournament upside down.lol

Regulation win and they are 2nd in pool... Canada 3rd and Finland 4th.

Would setup some wild quarters

Canada vs Slovakia
Finland vs US

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
if minton plays 17-19 mins today i hope a canadian fan jumps the boards and ****** slaps that useless hc of ours. and pours a mcflurry on his bald head

If Minten plays 17-19 minutes the Canadian coach should be investigated for betting on Germany to win.

Reactions: hockey20000

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
lol clowns bashing Minten. Jealous the Leafs have a promising prospect who made the NHL out of camp, captains his junior team and captains the Canadian team. Morons. Jealousy gets you nowhere.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
It is always so funny to see the pathetic Leafs fans try to make legitimate criticism about Minten be about them.

I am sure it is because he is a Leaf prospect and not that he has been bad all tournament long while getting the most minutes that is the issue.

Weird that Cowan another Leafs prospect isn't getting any criticism at all. People must have missed him getting drafted by the Leafs, LOL

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol clowns bashing Minten. Jealous the Leafs have a promising prospect who made the NHL out of camp, captains his junior team and captains the Canadian team. Morons. Jealousy gets you nowhere.
yea made it out of camp then looked completely lost... and at the wjc offence dies everytime he gets involved.. he should be on the 3rd line in a checking role not top 6 and pp lol.

It is always so funny to see the pathetic Leafs fans try to make legitimate criticism about Minten be about them.

I am sure it is because he is a Leaf prospect and not that he has been bad all tournament long while getting the most minutes that is the issue.

Weird that Cowan another Leafs prospect isn't getting any criticism at all. People must have missed him getting drafted by the Leafs, LOL
cowan is more skilled and hasn't looked terrible

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4