GDT: [WJC] Germany vs. Austria, 10pm EST 10/8/22

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Not even sure what are you trying to say anymore.
Don’t blame you. I‘ve been up all night Without even a nap During the day And I work in 5hrs. Anything for an important Germany game Lol.

You said that Blank wouldn’t play any Austrians in the NHL, and I responded with 2 Austrians he’ll play in the NHL. Sorry if there is a language barrier there

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Don’t blame you. I‘ve been up all night Without even a nap During the day And I work in 5hrs. Anything for an important Germany game Lol.

You said that Blank wouldn’t play any Austrians in the NHL, and I responded with 2 Austrians he’ll play in the NHL. Sorry if there is a language barrier there

Love the dedication to hockey

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I don't think the language barrier is to blame here. Neither Blank nor Kasper is nowhere near NHL-ready. Blank has a contract with Krefeld until 2024 too. DEL is the perfect competition level for him at the moment, much like the SHL is for Kasper. We can revisit these Blank vs Kasper/Rossi dreams in due time, if such time comes.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I don't think the language barrier is to blame here. Neither Blank nor Kasper is nowhere near NHL-ready. Blank has a contract with Krefeld until 2024 too. DEL is the perfect competition level for him at the moment, much like the SHL is for Kasper. We can revisit these Blank vs Kasper/Rossi dreams in due time, if such time comes.
I think Blank’ll get an opportunity in due time - just like Kai Wissmann.

That’s definitely something Germany wins every game - We always have the best jerseys on the ice! Haha

Reactions: redwings25

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
…on a completely different note…

watching the TSN feed from hockeytv I have to wonder what it’s like for the Team Canada players to be asked about Connor Bedard every f***ing interview.

Yes, he’s a young star, but most of these boys are. Let them have their time in the spotlight

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Exactly. Who is about to turn 26. And there is nothing wrong with it.
Agreed - I was more being tongue and cheek when saying it, I know how difficult it can be to read sarcasm online and more specifically myself.
He still needs to show more at the DEL level. But, for the second straight season he was the most impressive u-20 skater and I thought he had an outside chance at being drafted this year. But alas wasn’t. Definitely promising though.

…on a completely different note…

watching the TSN feed from hockeytv I have to wonder what it’s like for the Team Canada players to be asked about Connor Bedard every f***ing interview.

Yes, he’s a young star, but most of these boys are. Let them have their time in the spotlight
I agree. I’d be annoyed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad