PGT: WJC Bronze Medal Game | Russia Wins Bronze Over Switzerland 5-2

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Nice shot.

Someone needs to tell Kostin that the world doesn’t hate him and Russian players. He’s creating that in his head and his antics are starting to make it that way.

Well, Canadian fans are all against Russia in this match pretty much.

Reactions: stopclickbait

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
I really don’t get the Kostin booing.
Kostin was being a poor sport after yesterday's loss in the semifinals, so the crowd started to boo. He responded by cursing at the crowd.

This bad blood is a byproduct of yesterday's events. Kostin apologized via a statement last night, but after scoring today, taunted the crowd.

Reactions: SI90

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
After that save I was thinking how backbreaking that was...then they scored

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If you want to prove to someone that hockey's the greatest game on the planet, just show them that 5-10 second sequence.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Well, Canadian fans are all against Russia in this match pretty much.

Probably because of his antics yesterday and his comments and now that celebration taunting the crowd.

He’s in North America of course when they play the USA or Canada his team is going to get bood. The same thing would happen with USA or Canada over in Europe.

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
Kostin's apology certainly looks weak after that performance. Not going to make many fans after that.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
moron kostin cry Iike a baby then compIain the fans don't Iike you... no wonder when you puII stupid stunts Iike that when you score... smh st Iouis can have him. kid wiII bee back in the khI in 3 years once he finds nhI "2 tough"
lalalala can't hear you
ttT8H8w.gif

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
I don't like the way Russia is playing right now. Little team play, "ramboing" it up, which doesn't really work. They need to pass more, create moments, spaces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad