GDT: WJC 2022 Dec 23 Pre-Tournament, 4 games!

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'm glad that there will be 50% capacity fans later on. That period was dry. Still glad that the tournament is (basically) starting.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Pretty entertaining period, the Finns completely controlled and dominated the play the first half of the period. Missing the fans atmosphere sucks but understandable for pre-tournament games.

Americans were the better team in the 2nd half.

Junior hockey is awesome, the momentum swings and ups and downs make the WJC the best annual hockey tournament from an entertainment perspective and pure love of the sport the kids play with for their countries.

TheGreekShot

Nov 28, 2019
Lambert looks a lot better this year than last year in my opinion. Really liked him so far this game
Couldn't disagree more to be honest. His skating has definitely gotten better, but he's skating in circles more than last year which is really just leading to him being more inefficient. He also seems to love skating himself out of scoring positions for some reason

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Couldn't disagree more to be honest. His skating has definitely gotten better, but he's skating in circles more than last year which is really just leading to him being more inefficient. He also seems to love skating himself out of scoring positions for some reason
I guess so, just comparing him to last year as I haven’t watched him since. Kemell hasn’t really done anything either, Lambert has been the better of the 2 so far

Reactions: TheGreekShot

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
One player tested positive but there's also alot of false positives around what's the % chance of false positives on the type of tests they using on players ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad