GDT: With vs. Without 9:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Ovi really can’t do anything, painful to watch him now. Just can’t keep up with anything. And now he can’t score either.

Do we really gotta watch him churn out 15 goal seasons for the next 5 years until he finally breaks the record? That’s what sucks the most about this. These blowout games wouldn’t be so bad if Ovi was scoring twice.
it's gut check time for him. I think he was and maybe still is hurt, but this offseason is going to be the "how much do you really want it?" time for him and what we see next year will probably inform everything going forward.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Off my 12 hour shift, sounds like I'm safe to not watch DVR and can instead watch Netflix. What new show do I start binging? Taking recommendations

Reactions: troyerlaw

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
It’s one thing to get boatraced by a superior team. But going gently into the night is lame. No fire or fight in their game tonight

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Yes this team has deficiencies, but the players don't seem to be showing confidence in Carbery's system to score goals! Less talented teams have to work harder to score goals, and the Caps don't work hard enough.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
At least Strome is pretty cool.

Wilson caught holding the bag after Kuzy falls in front of him and just doesn’t try to get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad