Prospect Info: With the 205th pick in the 2016 entry draft, the Ducks pick - Tyler Soy

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
Decent size, offensive chops, and has worn an "A" for two seasons. Sure seems like a good grab for a 7th.

Glad Murray and staff focused on getting forwards this draft, centers in particular. They can always slide to wing down the line if need be to try making it as a pro. Lots of skill guys, too.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Excellent skater, excellent offensive player (at the junior level at least), took a step defensively this year.

Drawbacks are size and strength.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I have no idea about the player, but the fact his twitter handle is @_soysauce_ amuses me far more then it should

AnArmchairScout

Jun 18, 2016
Reponsible two-way player who can lead.

Willing to battle and has a nose for the net, great hands in tight and sees the ice very well.

Is small but very skilled and smart, a good pick as I think he will be a solid depth player in the organization, or even more.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Keanu-Reeves-Meme-Soy-Milk-05.jpg

Markus078

Feb 26, 2003
Austria
Visit site
Soy looks really interesting to me. It looks like all he needs to do is some powerskating improvements and adding some weight. He now has two years to establish it. Hands, hockey IQ and goal scoring ability seems to be there. What I like about Soy he scored 28 and 46 goals while being a small player. Etem did it as a superior physical player, as a man in a junior league. We will see, but this can become a great addition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad