Pre-Game Talk: With Sullivan at the Helm, Pens look to get on DeKeyser Roll against Red Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
This website is a cyber hell.

tumblr_nonm0lkkoW1ruqbm5o1_500.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
:laugh: It's more fun to read the pre-game thread titles than the frustrating PGT threads as of late.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Just wait till y'all see what i have planned for the post game thread title

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Sheary replaced Kunitz on the first unit PP in yesterday's practice.

I like Sully, but not putting Daley on the first unit with Geno out is Bylsma stuff.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Sheary replaced Kunitz on the first unit PP in yesterday's practice.

I like Sully, but not putting Daley on the first unit with Geno out is Bylsma stuff.

But SHEARY! I agree though. Currently, we have 4 Dmen that have played PP time and looked good doing it. No reason with Geno out not to play all 4 of them.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
Daley is a shoot first guy who would fit perfectly there. That's dumb.

Yep I was hoping for this since Geno was injured. I have no idea how Sheary will look but that Kunitz **** has to stop. He is okay in front of the net, but the second he handles the puck anywhere else it gets tricky.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Pittsburgh isnt so great either.....mt washington is filled with junkies and abandoned houses.

Pittsburgh was recently named one of the best cities to live in.

All cities have poorer neighborhoods, but Detroit has recently lost over something like 80% of its residents. It's not even comparable. Pittsburgh's tech industries are growing.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
So 3 games against teams directly ahead of them in the next week, and no Geno. This could put a dagger in the playoff hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad