with legal mobile betting has anyone been doing it?

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
Just curious i have draftkings and betmgm and what had a little bit of luck picking winners ive invested about $100 and have a total between the two apps about $300 just wondering if anyone else has been doing this its a lot of fun and makes all the games a little bit funner to watch when you have something on the line. and honestly it sucks but ive been having good luck putting larger amounts on the Wings to loose and they dont disappoint in that regard. Anyways just wondering if anyone else is out there because i would like to talk about odds and whos picking who that day and player props and such.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Just curious i have draftkings and betmgm and what had a little bit of luck picking winners ive invested about $100 and have a total between the two apps about $300 just wondering if anyone else has been doing this its a lot of fun and makes all the games a little bit funner to watch when you have something on the line. and honestly it sucks but ive been having good luck putting larger amounts on the Wings to loose and they dont disappoint in that regard. Anyways just wondering if anyone else is out there because i would like to talk about odds and whos picking who that day and player props and such.

BetMGM was a very disappointing launch and underwhelming app. I ended up withdrawing my early winnings and moved them into FanDuel. Still trying to decide which platform I like the most between FanDuel, DraftKings and Barstool.

I haven't committed to it yet, but considering my attention level to the Wings, I am thinking about making an effort to live bet on the spread for the opponents to cover whenever I see the Wings trailing by 1 in the latter half of the game. The way I see it, empty nets make it relatively easy to tack on otherwise meaningless goals, and it feels like a safe bet that the Wings won't ever have the fire power to tie up the game on a regular basis. From what I have seen, these in-game live bets on the spread seem to give pretty strong odds when the winning team is forced with a situation to extend the lead.

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
I put a small bet on the wings against the Blackhawks. Then zadina was announced out and I wanted to punch myself. It sucks it came out so late in the football season. I feel like with everything going on, football was the only thing with stable enough rosters to have any confidence in making a bet. I hate betting hockey.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'll probably check it out sooner or later. Maybe even do some wacky prop bets on the Super Bowl. But it's always small time stuff, since I never expect my luck to be better than:

4627672215ec6b88812b19f79df7851a.jpg

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
So for tomorrows games i would love your guys help on who you think will win some of tomorrows games and which is good games to bet on? Thanks obvioulsy im taking tampa over the wings on wednesday but for Tuesdays games what do you think are a couple of winners in your minds that you would put a few dollars on?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Been able to do it for years in Canada. Betting on hockey sucks, hardest sport to bet on. Avoid it unless oyu ant to lose money lol

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
Been able to do it for years in Canada. Betting on hockey sucks, hardest sport to bet on. Avoid it unless oyu ant to lose money lol
lol ive been doing pretty good so far but yeah its hard because literally anything can happen but i havent lost any really yet if i start then yeah ill move to bball and bet on the favorites lol

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
lol ive been doing pretty good so far but yeah its hard because literally anything can happen but i havent lost any really yet if i start then yeah ill move to bball and bet on the favorites lol

Give it time lol.

Too much parody in the NHL to have any long term success on NHL betting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad