OT: Winter Storm Warning in Effect (8-20 inches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Really adore the fact that above ground trains were shut down yesterday so far in advance. Like I know they have to do that for threats like this but it was pretty frustrating working from home and getting not nearly enough done instead of going to my office. I'm not productive AT ALL from home.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Really adore the fact that above ground trains were shut down yesterday so far in advance. Like I know they have to do that for threats like this but it was pretty frustrating working from home and getting not nearly enough done instead of going to my office. I'm not productive AT ALL from home.

What do you do?

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

This seems to be a Rasp issue more than a MTA issue :sarcasm:

They shut them down early b/c it takes so long to shut it down.

Could have been worse - Metro North decided to shut trains down leaving GCT at 10am. You had people take the train to the city, get into GCT and hear the announcement, and get back on the train northbound going home. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad