OT: Winter Classic patch on the Rangers jersey

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Hey Rangers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the replica version of the Rangers one sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hey Rangers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the replica version of the Rangers one sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.

My replica Winter Classic jersey had the patch on it just like all the other ones that were sold. Assuming authentics were the same though many of those weren't put out for sale.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
My replica Winter Classic jersey had the patch on it just like all the other ones that were sold. Assuming authentics were the same though many of those weren't put out for sale.
That makes me wonder why the Leafs and Red Wings replicas are sold without the patch, where as the authentics already have it on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad