GDT: Winnipeg Jets vs. New York Rangers 3.6.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
AV is Mother Teresa. He thinks he can save the unsalvageable. It's why he continues to go with Staal, Holden until he was traded, Desharnais, and now shiny new toy O'Gara, who admittedly played alright last game.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Shatty rotating with Pionk indicate he's the odd man out?

Would hate to see that
Could just be that AV knows which six defensemen are playing tonight, and wants to get Shattenkirk reps on the right side without moving Gilmour from the side he'll be playing tonight.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Could someone explain to me why the weather would determine whether Shattenkirk does or does not make the roadtrip?

Gravey22

Nov 19, 2017
No way Deharnais !!! Chytil should be brought up for the game. O'Gara, DeAngelo or Stall before Pionk.
Pionk should have a solid grip on a spot also Gilmour. DeAngelo is Ok and maybe a higher upside but Pionk and Gilmour are playing better.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We all know o gara should sit. If he benched pionk who’s been our best dman last 3 nights we’ll then we know full tank mode lol.

I’d slide Gilmour back to the left side of course the other part is you don’t want to play him first pairing mins his first night back.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Could someone explain to me why the weather would determine whether Shattenkirk does or does not make the roadtrip?

Only thing I could think of is how sometimes after surgery they don't want a person to be sitting on a flight.

If Pionk comes out for Shatty....that's a joke.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Dont think there is much of an alternative option here. Maybe Namestnikov moved up, but then again his line has had good chemistry.

Maybe they could have considered Andersson or Chytil here for a game.

Reactions: FultonReed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad