Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospects 2015 - #3 showdown (Petan vs. Morrissey)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
The Poll for #3 was tied between Morrissey and Petan - we need a run off, so toss your vote in for one or the other. Winner is #3.

Loser goes back into the pile to fight it out with Connor et al, or should they be #4? Let me know what your preference is in this thread.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Reviving, since people apparently don't like ties... ;)

Let's decide once and for all who deserves to be #3. Loser of this poll will automatically be #4, since it's too late to put them up for a vote vs. Connor et al.

jetman

May 21, 2015
Reminder guys, you can press "see poll results" before you vote so you can make sure it stays as close to a tie as possible :laugh:

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I think the tie was appropriate

I did as well, but I think the issue was that a significant number of people voting at #3 voted for Connor. They should be allowed to have their say on who is the better prospect between Morrissey and Petan.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I did as well, but I think the issue was that a significant number of people voting at #3 voted for Connor. They should be allowed to have their say on who is the better prospect between Morrissey and Petan.

Why would we want to include them? They've already demonstrated they have terrible judgement! :sarcasm:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
The only thing worse than these two players is the fact that people voted for them instead of Connor.

#FreeConnor

I prefer Petan though. LOVED seeing Morrissey back in his correct playing shape though. Such a smooth player.

Roughneck1

Aug 9, 2014
The Poll for #3 was tied between Morrissey and Petan - we need a run off, so toss your vote in for one or the other. Winner is #3.

Loser goes back into the pile to fight it out with Connor et al, or should they be #4? Let me know what your preference is in this thread.
Loser should be number 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad