Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Don't forget to get your guesses into the Prediction Contest thread while you still have time. I'll be watching the game with my mother, so the results of the contest won't be done until later on in the evening. And don't worry, they check up on us every hour so if I do fall asleep, they have instructions to wake me...:laugh:

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Good article in the today's Sun on lazy Schief. Good point on wasting Barron on the 4th line while Wheezer does his usual nothing!

Bowmess showing less than Maurice latley!~

It would be funny if Chevy signs PLD and trades Scheifele to the Habs at the draft.
Actually it would make more sense to trade Scheifele if he does not improve his play in these last 9 games and the playoffs,

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Good article in the today's Sun on lazy Schief. Good point on wasting Barron on the 4th line while Wheezer does his usual nothing!

Bowmess showing less than Maurice latley!~

These reporters definitely read HF Jets.:laugh:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Time to really test the power of Jane.:naughty: Go Jets Go lets win 3 in a row.:nod:

Adding Jenna Jet to the mix for hopefully double the power :naughty:

JennaJet.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Keeping on the theme of travel I will be on route to Kelowna though Vancouver and will be missing this game yet again. A week of skiing in Big White with the kids on Spring Break is worth it though.

GJG

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Watching tb and bos, Thank God we don't have jack Edward's guy Is the most biased tool in pro sports. Another pat maroon complaint coming
Yeah, he was complaining that there should have been a penalty for knocking down Pasta. Pasta was in front of the Tampa bench during a line change. Hell, I would have pushed him out of the way too. Not a penalty you homer...:skeptic:

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
Yeah, he was complaining that there should have been a penalty for knocking down Pasta. Pasta was in front of the Tampa bench during a line change. Hell, I would have pushed him out of the way too. Not a penalty you homer...:skeptic:
Then proceeded to insult and belittle p maroon, yelling into the mic for 10 mins straight. U think he would've learned from the last time he harassed the guy.

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Oh yeah, and picking on a fellow Maroon is not cool Edwards...:fight:

:laugh:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Keeping on the theme of travel I will be on route to Kelowna though Vancouver and will be missing this game yet again. A week of skiing in Big White with the kids on Spring Break is worth it though.

GJG

Big White is fab -- one of my all-time fave ski spots. Hope you get some sweet spring sugar snow and sunshine!

Too tired to post anything clever -- just play your best game for the full 60, Jerts. Make us a little less nervous heading into the POs already.

1679767453273.png
1679767622408.png

1679767588670.png

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Big White is fab -- one of my all-time fave ski spots. Hope you get some sweet spring sugar snow and sunshine!

Too tired to post anything clever -- just play your best game for the full 60, Jerts. Make us a little less nervous heading into the POs already.

View attachment 675645View attachment 675648
View attachment 675647

Allegedly they pickled up a foot of snow the night before last. I have heard the conditions are good but we’ll see. Either way it’s all good when I am with the kids hanging out.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Allegedly they pickled up a foot of snow the night before last. I have heard the conditions are good but we’ll see. Either way it’s all good when I am with the kids hanging out.
We did Crystal Mountain once but I don't remember much about it. Kind of ordinary as far as I recall. Once the folks bought a place up at Whistler, we never used the interior again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ps241

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
We did Crystal Mountain once but I don't remember much about it Kind of ordinary as far as I recall. Once the folks bought a place up at Whistler, we never used the interior again.

Whistle is beautiful.

Reactions: Inanna

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

GJG

Big White is nice... !!!

Enjoy your fun with the yung'uns...

Last edited:
Reactions: Inanna

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Status