Winnipeg Jets EASports 2018 Stanley Cup Champs

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
They've been pretty accurate for predicting the SCF teams, but not in recent years. See the bolded for the correct predictions.

In 2010, they predicted a SCF of CHI-PIT and that Chicago would win it, Chicago went on to win the Cup against Philly.
In 2011, they predicted a SCF of VAN-BOS and the VAN would win the Cup, Boston won it in game 7 (impressive because they made this prediction at the beginning of the season in 2010).
In 2012, they predicted a SCF of LA-NYR and that LA would win it. LA won it against NJ.
In 2013, they predicted a SCF of CHI-NYR and that NYR would win it, Chicago won it against Boston.
In 2014, they predicted a SCF of SJ-BOS and that BOS would win it; LA ended up beating NYR.
In 2015, they predicted a SCF of ANA-NYR and that ANA would win it; CHI ended up beating TB.
In 2016, they predicted a SCF of SJ-WAS and that WAS would win it; PIT ended up beating SJ.
In 2017, they predicted a SCF of NAS-MON and that NAS would win it; PIT ended up beating NAS.

Not bad for a league that has so much parity. The Montreal SCF appearance is a bit of a head scratcher though.

Looks like they have been right twice. 2010 and 2012

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
yeah just like htis

6819_FWJets.jpg

Reactions: phillyb

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Hmmm not a fan of this stuff, and was about to point out how inaccurate an ea prediction would be, but they have the leafs losing round 1 so there is some truth to this thing.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Some of the players don't have beards, this is clearly fake.

Except for Laine, he's got his goat beard. Buff, Wheeler and Helle, too. They'll win the cup this year.

Last edited:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I did a sim last night and the final was LA vs Pittsburgh with LA sweeping Pittsburgh. Along with two major 5+ goal blowouts in that sweep. I also didn't see Malkin on the roster for the final two games which leads me to believe he was injured in game 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad