GDT: Winnipeg Jets at St.Louis Blues Sunday Dec 29th at 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Up until the middle of last season, Schiefele would have been the last player in the NHL I would expect to become lazy and disinterested. He's a very different player today than he was in his first four seasons.

Reactions: tntkid and Duke749

None

Feb 22, 2012
I just hope Chevy is happy with the answers that Maurice is giving him with some of the choices that have been made. It's of course tough to evaluate this stuff from the outside but there are some things that need good answers IMO.

Theres a reason he doesn't have a contract for next season

This... How many coaches go into lame duck seasons and get extensions at the end?

I'm pretty sure the expectations were higher than what they achieved when Chevy went out and got Hayes as a rental. I'd also bet Maurice would already have had an extension if they made it to the Western final again last season.
The expectations were sky high and weren't met and it makes me wonder what Maurice would need to do this season to get an extension.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
so tired of Scheifele. He is so lazy. Never goes to get loose pucks, avoided the pass to not take a hit. Not the type of 1C leader to have if you want a winning team. Net is empty and too many guys on our team are not willing to go get pucks. You have the man advantage why are we sending 1 guy into the corners to try and retrieve pucks, while everyone else stands still. Waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad