GDT: Winners #NeverQuit | Game 4 | Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks | 8PM CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
If Ferland scores a goal I hope he does an over the top celebration. Like ride his stick by the Nucks bench or something.

Fantasy Billionaire

Feel The Heat
Jun 22, 2009
Calgary
navarres.helo.life
kevin-bieksa-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

tumblr_m3vj4o3Rhp1r3zat8.gif

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
If Ferland scores a goal I hope he does an over the top celebration. Like ride his stick by the Nucks bench or something.

I hope he scores, the crowd would go absolutely nuts and he's definitely earned it

May 27, 2012
Earth

I remember when I was in high school hockey tourney a couple of years ago and one guy(player a) did what you said. Another guy(player B) I knew from the opposing bench jumped partially over and started feeding the guy. It was funny, but player B was a loose cannon. It was dumb thing what Player A to do that celly. I think they were up 3-4 goals with 5 mins left in the game.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I think the Flames can go on a Cinderella run if they get past the Canucks. The Ducks, while the better team, are beatable. The Flames have done it this season.

The team I'm worried about is whoever comes out of the Wild/Blues series. I only hope Nashville/Chicago can take them out in round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad