GDT: Wings vs pens 7:30 pm et 4/2/19

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
D3JbdbDXQAEDqsT.jpg

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
I'm torn. I've embraced the tank, mad that were ruining it these last few weeks.

But I F-ING hate the pens. And if we win 2 they could miss the playoffs because of it....

So I'm cheering for us to win the next 2. Even better with witkowski, bert, bowey or a few others DESTROY Crosby once or twice.

Edit: then again if they miss the playoffs, because Crosby has controversial pictures of bettman, they would prolly win the lottery and get hughes....

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Come on hat trick for Mantha, need to get him to 30!

Could you imagine Mantha actually making it to 30 when 5 games ago (meaning with 8 games left in the season) he was sitting at 17? It would have to be one of the most impressive runs by a player ever.

...and with that being said, it definitely won't happen. But, if he makes it to 48 points and matches his last year's total in what would be 13 fewer games, that would be a massive win. And if he made it to 50 points, I would be ecstatic for him. 50 in 67 would look beautiful going into the offseason.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I wish we had a time machine so we could show this roster to everyone on this board in this past offseason, get a reaction, and get a write-up of how everyone thinks this season went and how we got here.

Reactions: TheOtherOne

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Could you imagine Mantha actually making it to 30 when 5 games ago (meaning with 8 games left in the season) he was sitting at 17? It would have to be one of the most impressive runs by a player ever.

...and with that being said, it definitely won't happen. But, if he makes it to 48 points and matches his last year's total in what would be 13 fewer games, that would be a massive win. And if he made it to 50 points, I would be ecstatic for him. 50 in 67 would look beautiful going into the offseason.

Reminded me of Franzen, remember when he came out of nowhere and scored 28 goals in 32 games to end the 07-08 season (including playoffs)? lolz

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I forsee pits losing both games. Missing playoffs and getting the top pic.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I wish we had a time machine so we could show this roster to everyone on this board in this past offseason, get a reaction, and get a write-up of how everyone thinks this season went and how we got here.
Based on the flow of most conversations on this board, the multiple choice answers would be:

A) I'm not happy; it's Holland's fault
B) I'm unhappy; it's Holland's fault
C) I could be happier; it's Holland's fault
D) I'm dissatisfied; it's Holland's fault
E) I'm ok with it, but there's something else upsetting me that's Holland's fault

Not that I disagree, but I should be willing to admit it. :D

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
So Draper just revealed our top 3 for the draft on Red Wings live...

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
So Draper just revealed our top 3 for the draft on Red Wings live...

Not watching, but let me guess. Hughes, Kakko, and one of Cozens, Dach, or Turcotte?

I mean, the only one that would be a shock to hear of is #3 of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad