Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Sens November 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hopefully that disaster of a game on Saturday lit a fire under the teams *****.

I am hoping for a strong home game on Tuesday.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds very similar to all the "is this the turning point of the season" threads from last season.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Stay out of the box, breakout in the D zone without any turnovers are the keys to victory.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Karlsson 4 point night -5

jk,

He is gonna come out pissed

Oh yeah definitely. I expect a great game from him.

Side note. Wiercioch is playing with zero confidence. I think his carter is done if he doesn't get traded.

Poor guy. For sat last year regardless of how he played. But if he keeps playing like this he won't be here for very much longer.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Games against the good divisional rivals are definitely the most important kind

It's about as close to must-win as can be

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Games against the good divisional rivals are definitely the most important kind

It's about as close to must-win as can be

Is the team going to miss the playoffs if we lose?

Then it isn't a must win.

I fully understand the importance of this game. I watch the standings like a hawk as well. But must-win is being thrown around more than "sample size" these days. It's 11 games into the season. Relax.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Surprised by this prediction coming from you.

Just because i said he played terrible against boston and has gotten off to a horrible start to the year defensively, doesnt mean i dont know what he is capable of. thats where i think theres a misunderstanding. Im willing to bet that my expectations of karlsson are higher than a lot of people's.

Right now hes playing poorly, but im a hundred percent positive he is going to turn it around and become an all world defenceman who is going to put up top line forward like numbers as well as be able to shutdown other teams top lines.
but the matter of the fact right now is, he is playing like garbage in his own zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad