Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Sens Feb. 27 (7:30 p.m.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
strongly disagree need the veteran pressence against a skilled veteran team like detroit.

Im quite tired of that argument to be honest, its quite clear that Phillips is no longer contributing enough on the ice and is just standing in the way of players like Wiercioch.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Phillips 2 point night!

I had been advocating Weir play lots when he was scratched, but he hasn't impressed me in the games he has played since. I'm disappointed Philly is on the second pairing, but I hope he shows us up. Gryba and Cowen could be a monstrous tandem, but I'm still nervous with Cowen's play.

Should be interesting.

WhiteLight*

Lehner will start against Detroit.

yes-man1.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Is no backup goalie going to be recalled for tomorrows game? What happens if Lehner gets hurt?

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
so much to say...

Im quite tired of that argument to be honest, its quite clear that Phillips is no longer contributing enough on the ice and is just standing in the way of players like Wiercioch.

whos he standing in the way of wiercioch? who has not been any better and has been rendered far less valuable since the emergence of Ceci?

Lehner will start against Detroit.

Good? maybe? i dunno.....Lehners last few starts have been kinna hit an miss...

Phillips 2 point night!

I had been advocating Weir play lots when he was scratched, but he hasn't impressed me in the games he has played since. I'm disappointed Philly is on the second pairing, but I hope he shows us up. Gryba and Cowen could be a monstrous tandem, but I'm still nervous with Cowen's play.

Should be interesting.

agree with all of this but ive found Ceci and Philly just seem to work well together for what ever reason...and I like Cowen on the third pair......looks alot safer.

Yost is saying Cowen and Wiercioch are getting reps together at practice as well. Might still be up in the air.

I hope not that pairing would be ****ing awfull. theyre both slow and weircioch is deffensively well.... not good....

again i disagree.....i like the pairings we have....

Welcome back, our PP missed you, Phillips!

lol gawd i hope they use a forward at the point instead....

The defence would be so much more balanced with Phillips gone.

.....maybe.....but as long as hes here hes going to play... so live with it.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Yost is saying Cowen and Wiercioch are getting reps together at practice as well. Might still be up in the air.

How would he know he's not at their practises, he is an American?

I would prefer to see:
Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Wiercioch - Gryba/Corvo & the 36 yr old Phillips dealt at the deadline.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Sit Karlsson for phillips, im done with karlssons pointing, and he is killing our powerplay time to let phillips shine.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Hammond called up.

Either Andy is injured or he's been traded.

Either way, my Lehner Heritage Classic jersey is gonna look good on Sunday.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Hammond called up.

Andy is in Florida since his second child is about to be born.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Hammond called up.

He was/is in Florida for the birth of his 2nd child.

Also same. Can't wait to show off my authentic Lehner Heritage Classic Jersey :D

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Is it just me or is it very inconvenient that he and his wife chose to have the baby in Florida? Still 24 games to go after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad