Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Sens Dec. 29. Alfredssons Jersey Retirement. ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
Somehow I was lucky enough to score some awesome seats for this game for Christmas. Going with my old man. So excited! Go Sens!!

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
When was the last Wings game in Ottawa that had no Detroit jerseys?

Lots of Red Wings fans in Ottawa, lots of Red Wings jerseys tomorrow.

Is it just me, or are most of the Red Wings/Bruins/Rangers fans in Ottawa old dudes with beer bellies?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well Boucher said that it will still be a long while before Anderson comes back, so hopefully Condon can forgot about the game against the Rangers and go back to playing like he has before. If he sucks against the Wings as well, we are screwed. I am hopeful that what happened to Condon last year doesn't happen this year being that the team in front of him just gave up completely.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I wanted to take my wife to this game since we are in Ottawa for the holidays but the face value and stubhub value tickets are pretty crazy... Also almost completely sold out not much left

/edit/
My wife suggested instead of spending $150+ per ticket in the 300 level, we go to a bar to watch, so any suggestions for a good Sens bar?

Last edited:

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
I wanted to take my wife to this game since we are in Ottawa for the holidays but the face value and stubhub value tickets are pretty crazy... Also almost completely sold out not much left

/edit/
My wife suggested instead of spending $150+ per ticket in the 300 level, we go to a bar to watch, so any suggestions for a good Sens bar?

Sens house downtown in the market.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Thanks, I assume we'd need to be there quite early to get seats/bar space?

For this game yeah you probably will. I'm not sure when the whole ceremony thing starts but if you go for an hour before puck drop you shouldn't have any problems finding seating.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
I'm still pissed off about the Rangers game last night

A win would have put us 5 points up on Boston with 2 games still in hand. That would have been HUGE.

Let's hope they come out firing vs Detroit. I feel like we've always had a real tough time against detroit.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If they play like they did vs the Rangers Ottawa will win this in pizza line fashion.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well it looks like i won't be able to see the ceremony at all.

**** gamecenter.

Only has the Red Wings broadcast.

How the **** am i suppose to watch it now? Sens better stream it on their website.

:rant:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Well Boucher said that it will still be a long while before Anderson comes back, so hopefully Condon can forgot about the game against the Rangers and go back to playing like he has before. If he sucks against the Wings as well, we are screwed. I am hopeful that what happened to Condon last year doesn't happen this year being that the team in front of him just gave up completely.

Don't worry if Condon falters we have Matt O'Connor on the bench ready to go.

dave-cameron.gif

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Well it looks like i won't be able to see the ceremony at all.

**** gamecenter.

Only has the Red Wings broadcast

What?? That makes no sense. Check around game time. Im sure they'll have it.

I'm a gamecenter user and they haven't missed a tsn broadcast yet

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What?? That makes no sense. Check around game time. Im sure they'll have it.

I'm a gamecenter user and they haven't missed a tsn broadcast yet

I'll check again tomorrow. As of now though, there is only the Wings broadcast, which starts at 5 my time.

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
My beer league team bought ice time for a between season get together. Gonna miss watching this one, and hope they put the ceremony up on the tube.

My favorite Alfie moment was a chant going up in MSG at a playoff game. Small group of fans but it drowned out the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad