Wings looks to shed some cap

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
One deal should help abit clear some cap space. Adding rookies Nyqvist, Bournival,Boucher will help abit aswell. Depending on how they rate out. Given i have some extra forwards im looking to deal. In hopes of aiding my defense corps.

Only none tradeable are Giroux, Lundqvist really given i dont want to pay 8mill to trade them. Unless the deal is 100% impossible to pass up/too good to be true.

Atkinson,Nyqvist, Stephan are tougher pieces to get given they are part of the young core i hope to build around. But if a deal knocks my socks off ill take it

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
With a serious offer for Stephan on the table im going to put him out there to see what other interest occurs. Right now the asking price is a young top 6 foward/or defender. Plus two good prospects. Yes its a high price but why would i go for less. Obviously there are exceptions player wise depending on who it is.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Two deals to announce. The wings moved Raymond for Mcquaid an 750k to help add a solid young defenser to help improve a weak defense. An the next move saw Sbisa move for young puck mover Hickey which adds some offense to the back end. Well Shore was swaped for young netminder lindback whose had a hard time adjusting in the NHL but still could be a solid nhl back up with potential for being a starter

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00