GDT: Wings @ Hawks 5pm NBC sports chicago (Chelios jersey retirement night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7895.jpeg
IMG_7911.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg
IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7912.gif

Also showtime is back

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Kane's return overshadows the Cheluos theme night or at least takes away from the entire spotlight being on Chelios...

If Kane does to us what he did to STL last night fans may wonder what if we had re-signrd him instead of trading him to NYR for what may not amount to much (Misiaknis not tearing up the OHL and we have to wait forcax2025 4th which may turn into nothing)..

I guess tge calculs is that with Kanexwe might have won a few mire games last season and not finished 3rd last and then won the lotto from there...but Kane wss hurt last season...could singed him in extension then Shut hom down instead of trading him at TDL..

Now KD mist replace a topRW capable of his production..and thatcwill take a lot of time or they have got to splash if there is such in free agent market..Notca sure thing as other teams may be vyui g for the same free agent if he is that productive.
Hawks do have cap space to over pay most suitors ...so there...howver maybe Kane dod not want to hang around during tough re-build year?..

However the very thought of Bedard+Kane makes one wonder.. not that we win a Cup with Thomas both terrible defensively.. But maybe the offense is there to moitigatecdefensive damage such that they get closer to -10 range ratger than -39or worse.

We shall never know.

But the gamesxwould be more entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Wish they would bring back the black alternates a few nights a year.

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
My friend flaked on me going to the game. Trying to sell the tickets right now but if I can't, DM me if you'd want to go.

HawkNut

Jun 12, 2017
I see some people on Twitter still upset and still unforgiving of Cheli.

Look, it wasn’t the best look to play all those years in Detroit after saying he never would, but is that the worst thing he ever did?

Fans cheered Bobby Hull just now, and let’s just say I question the character he had and the life he led more than I can question Cheli.

No. 7 deserves this. Congrats.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
My friend flaked on me going to the game. Trying to sell the tickets right now but if I can't, DM me if you'd want to go.

Why wouldn't you still go? And with the ceremony today, I'm guessing there's no chance you sell those tickets. People would have needed to get them 3 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad