GDT: Wings...Devils....NEXXXXXXXXXXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
After the World Juniors game today this game is bordering on being unwatchable.

Maybe its Lou being behind the bench now, but this seems like the Devils of old sucking the life out of the game.

Same thing happens to me at times jumping from college football to pro. The game is so much more wide open in the lower levels.

Devils play a role here, but make no mistake, the Wings are a defensive team as well.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Dumb freeze out of Howard. I guess since I never want him to play the puck I will take it. But Quincey had half the ice with four Devils trapped.

That is why he was beaver tapping like a crazy person.

With all the complaints about Howard playing the puck in any capacity, I don't think we should have issue with him just keeping that instead of throwing it out in front of his own net.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
With all the complaints about Howard playing the puck in any capacity, I don't think we should have issue with him just keeping that instead of throwing it out in front of his own net.

I did say that, but he actually didn't need to jump out to play it to begin with either. So it was kind of failing at my request to never play the puck in the first place.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I did say that, but he actually didn't need to jump out to play it to begin with either. So it was kind of failing at my request to never play the puck in the first place.

Yeah, I agree.

Just glad he didn't do the worst possible thing he could have done and give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad