GDT: Wings @ Devils - Home Opener! - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I would say at least two of these goals were weak ones and probably three.

Not sure if goal 1 was deflected or not, but goal 2 was just BAD and goal 3 was pretty much an error caused by him and not so much just a shot he should have stopped.
Hey, looking bad, I am watching another game, real NHL hockey being played, so I will watch the rerun and see how bad Vitek is playing, if it is him. Sounds Like it based on your assessment. Tough to watch a team without a goalie. Later.

Reactions: Bleedred

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Guys are trying but we need someone whois Strong enough on the puck to stand near the crease plus be able to put a stick on the puck. We should see if Ryan Smyth will come out of retirement

Reactions: mdj12784

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Same here.I will Mercers top cheering for the Devils but this is very frustrating.
Once again , we get a good chance and fire it into the middle of the goalies chest (Zetterlund) . I never did understand that . These guys are the best players in the world but how the hell do you fire a puck directly into,the crest of the goalies crest numerous times a game? Yet the other team can riffle the puck oFF the crossbar and in with 0.00001” of room for error ? Like piss off
I believe this is on the coaching side. Sometimes they need magic kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad