GDT: Wings @ Devils - Home Opener! - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Don't see them doing it, but would love to see Holtz- Hughes-Palat and Wood-Haula-Tatar lines reunited.

Any combinations of the others is fine with me.

Bahl in for any of the bottom four D would also be nice.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
This f***ing team better show the f*** up tonight because I am in absolutely no f***ing mood to watch a repeat performance of that dog shit on Thursday. I f***ing hate sports.
I would like to tell you to calm down Amd just enjoy the game for what it is , but that would be very hypocritical of me. There is a good chance my neighbours will be calling the cops if the Devils suck ass tonight , reporting that I am on my roof throwing my TV off of it and tossing my Devils gear into a ginormous bonfire

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey

Poor Mango. I know he didn't be consistent here, but I'd still play him over McLeod though......

Saw a fellow Devils fan in Boulder this morning while getting coffee, but he was wearing a Hall sweater smh

Sometimes, ya gotta do what you gotta do....

One of my kids will be rolling a Zacha jersey tonight. :laugh:

We can probably work off the 3's and shift the 7's but, probably worthwhile to just get a new one :)

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Miles Wood says he is tired of playing on bad teams. He says that today is a "must win."

It is not a "must win" for me but I am tired of what, 6 or 7 years, of losing seasons with these owners.

Get them a win today, Vitek

Go Devils

Reactions: Devs3cups

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
More than 16 minutes of ice time for Bratt please!

VTEC power will shine tonight!

Sadly will miss this game as I am busy tonight, but will pop in the thread every now and then on my cell.

All of the issues the other night and Bratt's ice time was an issue?

Hadn't done anything with the time he did have what would another two minutes have accomplished?

• Haha
Reactions: NJDevs26

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I would like to tell you to calm down Amd just enjoy the game for what it is , but that would be very hypocritical of me. There is a good chance my neighbours will be calling the cops if the Devils suck ass tonight , reporting that I am on my roof throwing my TV off of it and tossing my Devils gear into a ginormous bonfire

I'll be leading the fire Ruff chants if we suck, I'm beyond pissed off about the Red Bulls game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad