Yuxqg8t.gif

AqQH9ev.gif

I0rSkPC.png

ZTXgAFo.png

EIYhKPJ.png

VmiTob0.png

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This week closes out basically an entire decade of meaningless hockey. Saying hope next year is better yet again. What a sad existence we live now as fans of this team.

Hope at the very least we clear out the entire coaching staff. Beyond tired of "learning lessons". Time to move on yet again.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The battle between two of the league's (non-interim) head coaches that most need to get fuct at the end of the year.

I don't know how Yzerman hasn't completed the heel turn yet by keeping LOSER TRASHILL as his head coach and extending him.

They're more worried about firing a 68 year old zamboni driver with an enlarged prostate for pissing in a drain than they are firing their WORTHLESS piece of shit head coach, who's probably gonna find employment sooner than he should because ''The great GM Steve Yzerman kept this guy around for 3 years and extended him. He's not one of the worst coaches ever because first of all, look at the rosters, second of all, look at the two LEGENDARY general managers that kept him around. The GOAT Ken Holland and the future GOAT Steve Yzerman''.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This week closes out basically an entire decade of meaningless hockey. Saying hope next year is better yet again. What a sad existence we live now as fans of this team.

Hope at the very least we clear out the entire coaching staff. Beyond tired of "learning lessons". Time to move on yet again.
Ahh, yes, ''Learning lessons''.

That's certainly a good tagline and motto to remember Ruff for.

That's certainly Ruff's ''Tough building'' or ''Attention to detail''.

I heard Ruff say ''Painful lesson'' more times in yesterday's presser than I heard myself talk about how shitty our goaltending is for at least the last week.

I actually heard Ruff say that almost as many times just yesterday as I heard myself say FIRE RUFF.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
After going through yet another year of shit , we better be able to draft one of Slafkovsky Jiricek Nemec . It will suck having to watch us get our asses handed to us so many times for so long then miss out in a player that is a massive need . Hopefully when we win the lotto here and take Slaf , it will make it all worth while when we look back and see how we build the new dynasty lol

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm assuming this is Jersey jersey game, right?

Yesterday wasn't and it's almost like every 2.5 home games has been a Jersey jersey game since we started wearing them.

Unless it's the season finale that we're gonna wear it.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I'm assuming this is Jersey jersey game, right?

Yesterday wasn't and it's almost like every 2.5 home games has been a Jersey jersey game since we started wearing them.

Unless it's the season finale that we're gonna wear it.

Red's today, Jersey Jerseys Friday.

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
If the coaching staff returns it's because they are the middle managers/executors of a top down / analytical approach to tactics and so are considered blameless. I can't see any other explanation.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The entire coaching staffs jobs should be in the danger zone. If Fitz doesn't clear house he can enter the danger zone too.
He can go join Kenny Loggins in obscurity if he doesn't torch this entire staff.

I will give him no leeway if he don't gank this staff.

Like I said, it should be the biggest heel turn since Hogan joining the NWO in 96.

I think I would find a way to make the home opener next year so that I could litter him and the staff with garbage like the fans littered the ring with garbage after that infamous moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad