Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
He hurt Raymond?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
And RE: Walman....if it just soreness take a day off, they would put a depth guy with Mo for practice as a placeholder.

It's like yay we get Maatta - Hronek, but why the f*** does that have to be married to Chia - Mo?

And why the f*** are you going full tilt against teammates? Is he just legitimately dumb?

Reactions: FlyguyOX

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Because Sunny is inexplicably net front instead of Ras. When asked about inserting Zadina the other day, Lalonde said he was taking out Kubalik because they're the same type of player. IE he doesn't want to rebuild his lines, even though he should.
IE Fester is a lazy ass, then. Got it.

Reactions: Unfriendly Ghost

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
(I hate this forum's "within 60 seconds all posts go into your last one" thing.)

Seriously though - Bert's hand, maybe RayRay. Has he clonked anyone else on the team?

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Chiarots just raking up the reasons to be hated, Jesus.
I know you meant “racking” but it’s hilarious to think about Chiarot in a backyard, raking up reasons we hate him.

Anyway, I was just advocating for people to give Lalonde more time to settle in before judgment, but putting Chiarot and Seider back together is just dumbass shit. Like come on - they didn’t pass the eye test, they didn’t pass the stat test, so don’t f***ing reunite them, moron. They got a fair shake already.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
“Listen, and understand! That Chiarot is out there! It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!”

flme.gif

Shades of Danny Dekeyser all over again with that contract.

At least DD wasn’t wiping out our own top forwards in practice…

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I know you meant “racking” but it’s hilarious to think about Chiarot in a backyard, raking up reasons we hate him.

Anyway, I was just advocating for people to give Lalonde more time to settle in before judgment, but putting Chiarot and Seider back together is just dumbass shit. Like come on - they didn’t pass the eye test, they didn’t pass the stat test, so don’t f***ing reunite them, moron. They got a fair shake already.
I'd rather bring back DeKeyser to play with Mo than Chia. Chia could be fine in a third pair role with a guy like Oesterle or Lindstrom who just hangs back. Lalonde has made improvements from Blashil but he is very stubborn, hope he breaks out of that.

Reactions: Reddwit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad