GDT: Wings at Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
This has been one of the worst officiated games I think i've seen, I rarely complain about it, but there have been so many bad calls already. This was another baffling one. I have no idea what they are watching right now.

Reactions: norrisnick

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
This has been one of the worst officiated games I think i've seen, I rarely complain about it, but there have been so many bad calls already. This was another baffling one. I have no idea what they are watching right now.
This is not even true, Wings got away with multiple penalties that were uncalled, trip just before Peterka was sent to the box for nothing.
Power "interference" and many more.
You have to call it out for both teams, otherwise it's just lame complaining.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
This is not even true, Wings got away with multiple penalties that were uncalled, trip just before Peterka was sent to the box for nothing.
Power "interference" and many more.
You have to call it out for both teams, otherwise it's just lame complaining.
That comment was referring to the fact that Hronek didn't get a penalty as well on the last call. They both gave it to each other pretty equally before the arm went up.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
5-0? When does it end?? What are they the new Tampa now?? Can't be these assholes now

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
The Wings ability to allow a goal against and then allow another one or two more within a couple mins truly amazes me.

I want to say it’s a coaching issue but it was the same thing last year as well.

Last night against the Pens as an exception, the team just seems to give up after going down a couple goals and lead to these blowouts

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
That comment was referring to the fact that Hronek didn't get a penalty as well on the last call. They both gave it to each other pretty equally before the arm went up.
And the whole sequence wouldn't happened if they called a "can opener" between the legs on the Wings just prior.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Haven't been able to watch the game but saw the highlights between periods.

Was there a goal Hronek didn't have a large role in?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
In my defense I wasn't able to watch the game until now, but it looks like y'all were calling Hellberg by his actual name. That had to have delayed the comeback.

Reactions: norrisnick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad