Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
What is with this team when we outshoot a team and can't score.

That tie lol

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I love watching this team struggle to get the puck out of their own zone. It's always been like that for years now

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yzerman had better acquire some real scoring talent this offseason. This is garbage, outshooting them and not being able to score.
Yeah be nice if Raymond would step up and become the player we drafted lately. And I know Berrgren is a still a rookie and seeems decent but not good enough for consistency

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I love watching this team struggle to get the puck out of their own zone. It's always been like that for years now
I feel that for the Blashill years the Wings tried offensive zone tactics they simply didn't have the talent to even start. This season I think the folks that criticize the lack of finish have the bubble.

Also, although I think wanting a "superstar" just because you think that fixes everything is silly, BUT, that kind of hole means the team doesn't really have anyone that's going to make the other team back off except for Larks when his rockets are all firing.

So if Raymond or Burger can get all phasers locked on next season, I think the team can really take off. If they add someone offensively elite then the other teams will have to back off a bit sometimes.

That's my TV fan opinion, anyway.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Love going to Wings games where we score zero goals. I’m so good at it too. :sarcasm:

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Give me the AI ref overlords. Game to game, period to period there is no standard because we're dealing with dumbass humans.

• Love
Reactions: aar000n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad