GDT: Wings at Oilers | February 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Gotta say, over half the season done and I've only missed a couple Plausible Keatses. Whew! Is the effort holding up or should I drop it?

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It will be interesting to see how many points behind Detroit really is at the deadline, and how all the rumored trade pieces are playing.

Hopefully it starts with some revenge against Edmonton.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
It's getting tougher. The guys who write this crap full time have a little bit of my respect.

I'm looking at the -9 goal diff and getting a little bit of a husband bulge.
I mean, outdoing what Keats actually says is a high bar to clear. But I appreciate them if you've got the time!

Reactions: Reddwit

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well at least Vrana's practicing. Nice to see. Is Pysyk close to playing yet? Would like to see what he has to offer this season. I hope Walman plays.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Well at least Vrana's practicing. Nice to see. Is Pysyk close to playing yet? Would like to see what he has to offer this season. I hope Walman plays.
Pysyk is out for the year. Forgot who reported it though.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
the hockey god owe us some f***ing bounces this game. i just hope we outplay the oilers again and keep the point streak going

Reactions: Sentinel

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Detroit is in Oiler country tonight, and there's hope that they can keep their momentum going and turn a streak of 3 wins into 4. Detroit players and fans are also hoping they'll be able to wipe the egg off their faces from the shellacking Edmonton administered last game instead of wiping more oil from their Wings like a seabird in a spill." - Plausible Keats

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
"Detroit is in Oiler country tonight, and there's hope that they can keep their momentum going and turn a streak of 3 wins into 4. Detroit players and fans are also hoping they'll be able to wipe the egg off their faces from the shellacking Edmonton administered last game instead of wiping more oil from their Wings like a seabird in a spill." - Plausible Keats
Detroit didn’t get beaten too bad. Score looked worse than it was.

It was a very competitive game and a lot of physicality in that contest too.

Hopefully the Wings don’t let Kane take the same liberties again tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad